Planned giving: The Lisle Circle
A gift of cash, land or other property to ClearWater Conservancy that is included in a will can achieve a donor’s estate planning objectives as well as conserve and restore natural resources for future generations. ClearWater acknowledges supporters that have included us in their estate plans by making them members of the LISLE Circle. ClearWater’s LISLE Circle honors Elsa Lisle, a ClearWater member and conservation easement landowner who provided ClearWater Conservancy’s first substantial bequest in 2009.
- The LISLE Circle is a group of individuals who have named ClearWater Conservancy as the beneficiary of any type of planned or deferred gift, and who choose to be listed.
- There is no minimum amount needed to be left to ClearWater Conservancy to qualify for inclusion in the LISLE Circle.
- LISLE Circle members may designate the use of their future gifts to one or more of ClearWater’s Special Funds, or they may leave the use designation to the discretion of the ClearWater Conservancy Board of Directors.
- Current members of the LISLE Circle include: Elsa Lisle*, John Stellmack*, Martha Goodwin, Dolores Taricani, William Hilshey, Judy Moore, William Monsell, Philip Klein*, Walter & Michele Ebaugh, Diane Kerly, Sylvia Apple, Cynthia Brutzman*, Vickie Carter, Diana Dunn, Marjorie Seward, Jennifer Shuey and Denny & Karen Zwigart. *Indicates member is deceased.
Many businesses support the work of ClearWater Conservancy through corporate sponsorships of our events. Sponsorship support is acknowledged in the event publicity and electronic media and generates goodwill for our business partners.
Sponsorship opportunities are available each year for:
- Otto’s Golf-Fest
- For the Love of Art & Chocolate
- PSU Legends Flyfishing Day
- Watershed Cleanup Day
- ClearWater Annual Meeting and Volunteer Recognition Night